Hello, WAH family! I hope all is well in your world! Today I’ve posted a list of the recent remote/WAH jobs available. You can apply to any and all positions you find interest in. There are a few positions that do not require much experience, but for the most part some background experience is necessary.
Do you all know why there are so many different labels for at home work? It is because they all have different meanings. I will give you brief descriptions of what each term means.
WAH/WFH —This is a position where workers can work from home, but may require some travel or work that cannot be done at home ie. an investigator may work on their own terms, but their work is mostly done outside of the home.
Virtual/Remote —This position is usually for global workers to work virtually and much of what they do can be performed from an at home or other computer network.
Freelance —This type of worker comes with his/her own tools and equipment and works on their own schedule. This worker could be temporary but not always. This worker can work in any of the previous categories.
Happy hunting. Much success on your work from home journey!
- Responsible for making professional skillful presentations to targeted doctors of his assigned territory. Required to ensure adequate knowledge of his products and their competition. Prepares doctors/chemists contact records list and maintains all call records accordingly. Prepares his weekly and monthly call plans and submits for approval to his DFM. Submits his call reports on the prescribed forms to his DFM as per the prescribed scheduled.
Follows the approved tour program, makes planned calls accordingly and presents the coverage in scheduled meetings.
5. Arranges Product Group Meetings with the doctors to discuss one or two products in detail.
6. Updates knowledge on competitive products. Collects and reports information on promotional and marketing moves of the competition. Provides periodic feedback to his manager and the marketing group on his own promotional activities.
7. Coordinates with distributors for desired stock availability of his products with the retail outlets.
8. Follows the plans to achieve objectives assigned for increased prescription flow from identified doctors and reports his findings periodically to his District Field Manager.
At Grant Street, you will have the opportunity to be part of a project team of 2-3 developers and 2-3 data specialists (including yourself). You will prepare data for customer training, verification by customer subject matter experts, and of course TaxSys go-live.
You love analyzing data and solving puzzles. In this position, you will help reverse-engineer legacy tax data and write specs for conversion into TaxSys. Developers will implement them, and you’ll QA the results and refine the specs. You’ll track down bad customer data and figure out how it got that way.
- At least 1 year of experience in each of the following:
- Working directly with customers
- Analyzing data using SQL (MySQL experience a plus but not required)
- Experience with ETL tool and/or dbVisualizer a plus
- Experience with a BI tool such as Microstrategy also a plus
- Outstanding planning and time management skills
Do you have a passion for social media? Are your communication skills top notch? Are you experienced with moderating multiple social platforms? If so your skills are needed!
Please note that this position is 100% work-from-home to the right candidate in the greater San Diego, California or Rochester, New York area. Candidates outside of those areas are not eligible to apply.
Sutherland’s Work-At-Home Social Communities and Content team is looking for an Online Community Representative to help manage and moderate our on-domain and off-domain communities. The Online Community Representative will work closely with the Online Community Manager, focusing primarily on providing superior social support and implementing community related content for the organization.
- Day-to-day moderation of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, Google +, Yelp, our onsite community, and anywhere our client has or develops a social presence
- Identify potential social media influencer partnerships
- Report potential issues, risks, and concerns that arise socially
- Work with internal stake holders to improve the flow of information/content
- Assist Community Manager with contests and prize fulfillment
- Request updates to social documentation as needed
- Management of our Tribal Knowledge Base articles
- Triaging of customer support level inquiries
- A home office in the greater area of San Diego, California or the greater area of Rochester, New York
- A high school diploma or GED
- Basic PC keyboarding skills, basic Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- 1-2 years of experience in a related field such as online moderation, social media, or customer support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen ability to problem solve and think on your toes
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Some knowledge of social media analysis tools (i.e. Radian6, Oracle SM)
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- Meticulous attention to detail
Pay is $19/hour. Position is work from home.
The ideal candidate has at least two years of experience in telephone interpreting, native level proficiency in the working languages specified in application, a dedicated landline telephone, access to a quiet work space, and superior client support skills. This is a remote position, and you will work a flexible schedule, signing on and taking calls from your home office as your schedule allows.
- Interprets between source and target language with accuracy, clarity, and transparency
- Provides excellent customer service
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- Performs other duties as assigned
- At least two years of Telephone Interpreting experience
- Native level proficiency in English and a second language
- A dedicated landline telephone or high-speed internet access
- Access to a quiet workspace
- Superior client service skills
- College Degree preferred
- US Resident
Position open to those living in the following areas; Philadelphia, DC, and New York.
As a team member in our Customer Care business, you’ll focus on building trust with our clients. Depending on your role, you could be helping customers directly through voice and chat, training tomorrow’s leaders, or leading the way to ensure centers run more smoothly.
- Problem solver
- Multi tasker
- We offer competitive compensation $11-11.50/hr
- Full Time Employment
- We offer Medical, Dental, Vision benefits, comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA and 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Fun team oriented remote environment, we believe in Employee Engagement and want you to have fun
- Company discounts at restaurants, gyms, cell phone service discounts, auto, travel, international theme parks and more
- We offer varying schedules based on business needs
- We offer ongoing training programs to advance your career
- Mentorship programs to help you be successful
- Technical aptitude with a confident familiarity of Smartphones, tablets, operating systems, PC and Macs
- Minimum 6 months experience providing service to customers in some capacity (via phone, chat, in person, etc.)
- Are you available to work an 8-10hr shift between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. CST including evenings, weekends and holidays while having the ability to adjust to a change in schedule
- Handle multiple computer applications at one time
This is a full-time work at home position. Hiring in the following areas; Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Requires unparalleled attention to detail, fast responses, and an upbeat can-do attitude. We’re open 365 days a year. We are looking to hire people with previous work experience in a support role, preferably with a local sports team or mobile tech company. We really care about an ability to speak to sports and music fans confidently with over the top helpfulness.
What you’ll be doing:
- Fan Happiness is one of THE most important jobs at Gametime! Our customers are amazing and you will be helping them during our busy entertainment season
- Answering incoming phone calls, emails and texts to assist customers with answering questions relating to the the app, placing new orders, processing returns, and getting customers into events
- Utilizing your super savvy techniques to search the inter-webs for items (think fan specific knowledge!)
- Experience with Zendesk and/or other customer ticket systems preferred
- Placing the occasional outgoing call to follow up on customer’s questions
- Providing above and beyond – WOW – service, while helping customers with their needs
What you bring:
- 2+ years of customer experience in a customer facing or support role with a true passion delivering the best in class service; experience in a remote role is a plus
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to satisfy customer needs while adhering to internal company policies
- Ninja like skills on the internet, ability to leap to multiple sites and tasks with lightning speed
- You’re resourceful; a self-motivator and a self-starter
- You’re a team player and collaborative
- You will be scheduled for 40 hours per week. There may be opportunities for overtime
- You will be working weekends and holidays. We do our best to keep shift schedules consistent but they are subject to change
- There is one full week of training that will run Monday through Friday 9:00 am until 5:00 pm PST. You cannot miss any time during the first eight weeks.
- The pay for this role is $15 hr. You will be eligible for benefits
- We will be expanding this team throughout the year as we expand events, times and offerings within Gametime; when hiring we interview from this applicant pool.
Hiring in the following areas; Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Michigan, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Washington.
7. News Writer
The Cut is looking for freelance news writers to work weeknight and weekend shifts, covering stories with the tone, humor, and incisiveness that defines the site’s voice. Applicants can be based remotely. Please submit three clips/examples of previous work along with your application.
- Work independently on nights or weekends
- Closely monitor breaking news, trends, and relevant cultural moments relevant to The Cut’s audience
- Write 3-4 posts per shift
- Incorporate The Cut’s signature voice into all writing
- 2 to 3 years of blogging and writing experience
- A keen understanding of The Cut’s editorial sensibility
- Knowledge of politics, style, celebrity, news
- Ability to work independently
- Must have a minimum of 18 months of experience in providing customer service via phone and or email or must have 18 months of experience in providing software technical support.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior knowledge or use of the LoanVantage and /or Quick Decision products is preferred
- Provides level one troubleshooting. Accurately assesses the customer’s product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user’s response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user’s issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- May manage hardware capacity and performance and assess hardware needs.
This is a full-time/remote position.
- Required to learn multiple insurance guidelines and specific durable medical equipment requirements for various payors.
- Close communication with facilities, physician offices, patients, and insurance companies to process billing for durable medical equipment provided.
- Ability to provide a calm and caring approach to each patient and customer, especially during times of high volume calls and client issues.
- Processes transactions in a timely manner
- Passionate about customer service, with strong problem-solving skills focused on identifying and putting in place solutions for customers
- Strong ethics and a high level of personal and professional integrity.
- An effective communicator with strong oral, written and persuasive skills and capability to deal with people at all levels in the organization.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- High School diploma required; college coursework a plus
- A minimum of 2 years of health care billing or healthcare customer service experience required
- Basic knowledge of durable medical equipment and insurance billing
- Strong communication skills, ability to multi-task and conduct multiple levels of service to clients from basic to in depth while maintaining task completion and timely deadlines
Position is remote.
– Analyzing web advertisement and determining the relevancy of results based on a rating scheme
– Use your local knowledge to further examine the relevancy within your local market
– Your feedback is used to improve and refine the quality of online advertisements listings
– Non-technical job – we provide you full training for the position
– Native level proficiency in English
– Residing permanently in the US
– High-level of awareness of American contemporary culture, current events, pop culture, news and media
– Responsible and results-driven
– Capable of working in flexible schedule conditions
– Personal computer running Windows OS
– Stable, high-speed internet connection
– General proficiency with computer and web applications – At least 18 years of age
– 10-25 hours per week (this can be increased to 40 hours per week upon demonstration of good quality), on a flexible schedule (Part-time/Work-from-Home)
– Free training provided as part of the application process
– Independent contractor employment
– Perfect for those looking for a flexible schedule and work-life balance
My current BEST earners!
1. Branded Surveys –Earning $10-$20/week. Pays via PayPal and Direct Deposit.—Have earned over $300.
2. Superpay.me –Earning $12-$16/week. Pays via PayPal and others. Have earned over $100.
3. PayMeDollar –Earning $10/week. Pays via Paypal and others.
4. Mturk –Earning $10-$20/week. Pays via Amazon Giftcards, or Bank transfer. Have earned over $150.
5. Sendearnings –Popular GPT. Pays via Check or site Debit card. Earned over $400.
Keep in mind that you earn via these sites according to what/how much you do. Results may vary.