1. Virtual recruiter —You will sell skin care products to customers and recruit other beauty sales consultants worldwide. Earn $12 per recruited agent. Average weekly compensation earnings range from $500 — $1,100/week.(FT/PT). This is a 1099 position. Earnings will be paid bi-weekly on Friday via PayPal or check. Work from home.
2. Mod Squad —People Operations is seeking an HR Admin to join their remote People Ops team. You should be either a recent graduate or somebody with a year or two HR experience under his/her belt. Work closely with other members of the People Operations team following existing processes and procedures for efficiently on-boarding candidates, processing correct paperwork, and providing access to all internal systems. This is a FT work from home position.
3. Customer care specialist –“We are looking for two Remote Customer Care Specialists (one weekend shift, one night shift) to work with a talented team of programmers, designers, and artists who create compelling mobile games. We’re breaking new ground and expect creativity from every team member. If you’re passionate about fashion, home decor, games and technology, join us and play a critical role in shaping the future of social games. Our team is built of experienced entrepreneurs and technologists.” 2+ years of online customer service or relevant experience required. Applicants must reside in Washington or Illinois to apply.
4. In-bound call center associate –Prior customer service/sales experience, prefers working self-managed, professional and articulate voice, noise and distraction free home office.
- Sitel requires Internet not be used for non-work related purpose during working hours; including media streaming, ripping, gaming, or other web usage by other members of household that may negatively impact your networks performance.
Set schedules. Majority of shifts are 31-40 hours per week with other opportunities available. Career advancement and benefits available to full time employees. High school diploma or equivalent required. Anywhere/US.
5. High-end woman’s retailer/Customer advocate —Liveops is looking for Customer Service Agents to help support a leading women’s retailer specializing in lingerie, fragrance, sportswear, lounge-wear, and accessories. In this role agents will assist customers over the phone to help track their orders, help select the right product for them, and process any refunds as necessary. The Certification class will begin, Monday,October 1, 2018.
This opportunity pays for time spent talking on the phone and assisting customers. The talk-time rate is $0.31 per minute equivalent of $18.60/hour.
- Minimal of 8 hours per week = $111.00
- Minimal of 20 hours per week = $316.00
- Minimal of 25 hours per week = $395.00
Background and credit check required. USA.
6. Streaming services customer service representative –VIPdesk Connect is hiring sharp and enthusiastic customer service representatives to provide customer care and tier 1 technical support for premium streaming services providing first-rate mysteries, dramas, comedies, documentaries, stand-up comedy, and original series. Paid training is available.
High school diploma or equivalent required. At least 2 years of customer service or related experience. Must type at least 35 wpm. Compensation is $11/hour with monthly bonuses available.
- Must live in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin
7. Worldwide operations and customer service —A platform for jobs with Amazon that features international positions.
• Minimum 1-3 years’ experience or combination of education and experience Previous customer service, banking, and/or call center experience required
• Retail/Sales experience a plus