Hello, WAH family. I have listed the current opportunities available for full/part time remote work. Feel free to visit the jobs that peak your interest and apply! They can only tell you yes, or no! Quite a few positions require years of experience, and there are those that don’t require much experience.
Instead of making this an extremely long post, I actually cut it in half by simply listing the job sites with openings available toward the end. Please only apply to positions you are qualified to obtain. Much success on your journey!
Customer service/Insurance Agent –Get hired as a TTEC@Home Insurance Experience Representative and earn right at the comfort of your home.
- Answer inbound calls (and emails) from customers
- Provide professional assistance to the customers of a well-known insurance provider
- Answer questions, inquiries and support about products and services
- Gain industry knowledge and transferable experience
- Receive paid training and at-the-ready coaching and support
- Continuous training and coaching
- Employee Rewards and Employee Discounts
- Fun, dynamic, supportive environment and yes… even though virtual… you are a part of an amazing team
What you need to succeed…
- 3+ years customer service experience required
- Insurance experience preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Earn up to $12/hour.
A dedicated telephone is required during employment (landline or cell phone) to ensure that you can be contacted throughout training and employment as needed.Your own Computer with the following technical specifications: https://workbooth.info/applicants/workbooth-requirements
USB headset is required. You will be required to purchase a USB drive from our approved list to access our systems.
Please note that this role is not open in AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, HI, KY, MA, ME, MD, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, RI, VT, WA, WI, Washington DC, Chicago IL or the Virgin Islands.
Music Software Marketing Director –Experience required. Full/Part time available. No travel required. Must work at least 3 days/week and be available at least 24 hours per week. Must be able to: Market music products, provide a solid return on investment, complete all other assigned duties. Must have deep knowledge of marketing software and music products. Must have marketed at least one product that sold more than 50,000 units. Compensation: To be discussed.
- You must be a citizen of the United States, residing in the United States
- You must be willing and able to begin immediately
- You must be able to pass a full criminal background check
- You must have prior transcription experience. The most successful candidates will have experience transcribing multi-speaker audios for a law enforcement agency (police department, sheriff’s department, etc.) or court reporting experience **We may also consider other legal transcription experience**
- You must type 80 words per minute
- You must have excellent grammar and proofreading skills
- You must be able to type and then proof your documents to 98% accuracy
- You must be able to consistently accept projects Monday though Friday for NEXT DAY and THREE DAY turn around **We welcome full and part-time contractors!!**
You must have prior transcription experience. The most successful candidates will have experience transcribing for a law enforcement agency (police department, sheriff’s department, etc.), court reporting experience, or similar. You must be able to type 80+ WPM, have excellent grammar, outstanding accuracy and proofreading skills, have experience with MS Word, and must demonstrate strong computer literacy.
PLEASE NOTE: These audios will primarily be dealing with crimes against children that may be violent or sexual in nature.
If you are not available 5 days a week or do not feel that you can transcribe this type of content on a daily basis, please apply for our other Law Enforcement transcription requisition here: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1540253
Zwerl –Zwerl is a new app that allows people to access expert knowledge on demand through a live chat (instant messaging) interface. Our experts are from various sectors and may be academic tutors, writers, chefs, personal trainers, doctors, or from other professions.
We’re looking for movie enthusiasts who will be able to advise and give our clients recommendations about great movies! The ideal candidate is knowledgeable about their field of expertise, can type quickly and is a strong communicator.
Work available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
– Convenience of working from home
– Flexible hours to fit around your own schedule
In order to apply you’ll need to be:
– A fast typer
– Fluent in English
– Knowledgeable about your field of expertise
Job Type: Part-time
iBus Media – one of the world’s leading companies in iGaming industry is currently looking for freelance content providers. You will be asked to write 500-700 word articles for different websites and topics.
What we’re looking for is speed, dependability and high attention to detail. We need experienced writers who know how to create web articles on various topics, format them properly, and include high quality internal and external links.
Positions are available within the following languages: German, Dutch, Romanian, French and English.
If you have solid writing/editing skills, please get in touch! SEO knowledge is an asset.
Interested? Don’t hesitate to send your application to email@example.com .
Job Type: Part Time
Content /Other open positions.
- Research the latest technologies and stay on top of everything that’s new.
- Write blog posts that will be helpful to thousands of people.
- Write user documentation, tutorials, landing pages, ebooks, and more to help people use Auth0.
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and mentor non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Experience as a software developer.
- Demonstrable experience writing blog posts or documentation. If you publish articles in your own blog, this is a great example.
- Excellent skills in writing or translating complex technical and business subjects to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a global team environment.
- Ability to communicate with different teams and scope documentation assignments.
- Fluency in written US English.
Transcriber/Validator –Are you interested in making extra money while working at home on your own schedule? Here’s a perfect opportunity to work with the top ranked language service provider while working flexible hours that you set in the comfort of your own home. We are looking for native English speaking individuals to do transcription and validation work.
In this role you will be reviewing audio and online transcriptions for quality and content. You must be able to type with both speed and accuracy and have great listening skills.
ABOUT YOUR BACKGROUND
MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 18
Must be able to pass a language skills test
Proficient in English grammar, spelling and punctuation
You will need to have a personal computer with high speed internet access
Should be detail oriented, self-motivated and be able to work independently
High School Diploma desirable
Lionbridge is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or protected veteran status. P/T flexible.
The Technical Writer will be responsible for assisting in the development and editing of both program management and technical documents, presentations, and reports. The role will also be responsible for documenting, reviewing, editing, analyzing, and re-writing technical documentation to maintain consistency and clarity throughout the software development life cycle. This position will report directly to the Director of Software Development and will be expected to be proactive, high-performing, and client-focused at all times.
- Write, edit, format and review a variety of technical documents to communicate clearly and effectively technical specifications and instructions to a wide range of audiences
- Coordinate preparation of illustrative materials, selecting drawings, sketches, diagrams and charts to be used in conjunction with written materials to accurate convey complex technical information
- Work directly with the project manager and government staff to ensure documents are following required standards and formats
- 5+ years professional relevant editorial experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Proficiency with computer graphics and publications applications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field from a US accredited institution. Full-Time.