Hello, WAH family! Summer is here for some and will be here soon for the rest of us, so I searched out summer jobs and upcoming internships. There are a few interesting ones I decided to share. Since we all need money the internships listed are all paid. If there is nothing in the description regarding pay it is because the site did not go into detail.
Feel free to apply to as well as share these opportunities with others. Internships especially can be someone’s foot in the door to unlimited possibility! Much success in your work from home journey!
- Receive tips directly in-app and keep 100%
- Make more $$$ during peak hrs w/ Prime Time pricing
- Get paid same-day w/ Express Pay
- Drive friendly, respectful people
- You’re at least 21 years old
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a driver’s license and auto insurance
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
*car year may vary by region
- Own an iPhone 5 or newer, or Android 4.2 or newer?
- Prefer working outside?
- Enjoy bonding with dogs?
- Like being greeted with excitement everyday?
- Physically fit to walk several hours a day and handle dogs of all sizes?
- Familiar with basic training commands?
- Committed to providing quality care to animals?
- Friendly and outgoing?
See site for available locations. (no idea #Why this shows up so wonky! #Eyeroll)
Sign up to become a Caregiver with RestUp! There are a few steps required to become a Caregiver with RestUp and they are as follows:
After creating a profile, please purchase liability insurance for yourself. We find CM&F to be very easy to use, and they provide an affordable premium. Once you have sent RestUp your proof of coverage, pass the background check, we will then need bank information for direct deposit of your bi-monthly earnings.
After we authorize your profile, Careseekers will now see your profile on a map as available for providing care.
Earn $12-15/hr. on average driving for Waitr. Make work fit your schedule for once. “Join our team and never be bored with work again.” Find deliveries in your area and know exactly where to bring them.
Track your earnings: Driver shows your earnings daily, weekly, and monthly. Know what you make when you make it. App available on Google Play & iTunes.
Become a Massage Therapist with Soothe! Become a Soothe therapist, all you need is certification, your own massage table and reliable transportation. Earn 3-4x the industry standard as a Soothe massage therapist, and get access to a large, ever expanding pool of local private clients.
Working part-time elsewhere? Moving across town? Soothe’s app allows you to change your schedule and coverage based on your needs and commitments. Stay safe with GPS check-in and check-out, so we know that you’ve arrived and left your appointment safely. Flexible working hours.
Listenclear now offers paid summer internships for full-time students interested in gaining experience in business. This internship will be within our customer service department and will assist with various functions of the customer service team.
- Carefully listen to sales, customer service, and new customer welcome calls
- Use training knowledge and audit checklist to prepare full compliance report after each call you listen to.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date database of call audits
- Communicate findings with Customer Service Manager
- Assist with additional projects and tasks as neededQualifications:
- Must be a full-time time undergraduate student at an accredited college or university
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Able to work M-F from 9am – 5pm
- Requires excellent attention to detail
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
Available areas: Savannah, GA.
Why Join Uline’s Sales Department Next Summer?
- Perfect opportunity to join a fast-growing company.
- Work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment that is both competitive and fun.
- Gain real life sales experience by being an active field sales associate responsible for visiting a wide range of Uline customers.
- Be assigned a dedicated mentor (current sales rep) who will meet with you on a weekly basis.
- Learn about our industry and receive weekly coaching advice on salesmanship.
- Phone allowances are provided.
- Opportunities for full time employment upon graduation!
- Perform weekly “real world” sales calls during the summer.
- Offer product solutions to large and small companies using our 32,500+ item catalog.
- Provide exceptional customer service and professionalism.
- Attend weekly sales meetings with sales staff.MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Clear, professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and team player skills.
- Hardworking and enthusiastic personality.
- 12 week internship – Must be able to work full time hours during the 12 weeks.
Location: Ontario, CAlifornia
Work on the largest grassroots campaign in New York! NYPIRG is hiring students, recent grads and others to work with our community outreach program in the fight for environmental preservation and social justice. Positions are available in an office near you paying $500-700 / week, plus medical benefits and paid vacation.
Apply online by filling out the form below or by calling the regional office near you:
*Must visit the site to access the form.
New Paltz (845)243-3012
New York City (212)349-7474
“There is availability for the student intern to work over 30 hours per week if their school schedule permits. The ideal candidate will be a college Freshman, Sophomore or Junior in an IT related curriculum who has completed coursework to develop skills appropriate for the assignment.”
Selected candidate must be enrolled in college for a minimum of 6 credit hours 100 level or above per semester to qualify.
- Provide phone assistance to internal SRP clients with varying degrees of technical knowledge
- Provide excellent customer service demonstrating patience while effectively dealing with client problems
- Perform problem-solving over the phone and determine appropriate course of problem escalation as required
Education: College level coursework (100+) from an accredited institution will be evaluated on an individual basis according to the skill/level to determine if applicable to the position by management.
Benefits package as well as competitive pay is available. Please see site for further details. Phoenix, Arizona.
The Student intern will receive training on assisting the Bridge Design section with varied clerical tasks of an Engineering office.
Duties may include:
- Filing, copying and collating bridge inspection reports
- Scanning bridge plans
- Repair, divide and organize bridge files in the vault
- Verify latitude and longitude coordinates
- Verify vertical clearance measurements
- Use a variety of computer applications in support of the Bridge Management System
While School is in session the applicant must be able to work at least two consecutive hours between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., and at least 6 hours per week. All work hours occur Monday through Friday. This position is scheduled to work normally 30 hours per week during spring, winter and summer breaks.
Abilities & Experience:
- Competent verbal and written communication skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows;
- Some experience with Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Ability to work efficiently and produce consistent, quality work despite interruptions;
- A strong work ethic with reliable attendance, punctuality, and a positive attitude.
Proof of enrollment in a recognized public, charter, vocational, correspondence, home, or private school program; academic good-standing equivalent to a cumulative grade-point average of 2.0, or higher; eligibility to receive a General Duties Work Permit from the Alaska Department of Labor & Workforce Development; and, either academic level of participation equivalent to junior year of study, or greater, successful completion of training as a Student Intern I with the State of Alaska, or six months of previous paid and/or volunteer work experience.
Pay is $15.21/hour. Open only to Alaska residents.
PHEAA is currently looking for results-oriented professionals for the PHEAA Intern position in a fast-paced call center environment. The Intern position involves processing changes to accounts on a computer.
This position would work out of our State College office which is located at 331 Innovation Boulevard.
- these are entry-level positions our processors revise or make changes to account information such as names on file, repayment plans, due dates, postponing payments, or other account adjustments.
- Requests made by borrowers are honored in conjunction with the standards set by the Department of Education.
- Due to the sensitivity of customer information, maintaining confidentiality is necessary.
- We provide a paid 2-8 week training program which includes practice on live customer accounts.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office
- Assist with the management of data including data entry, data cleansing, online research and pulling email/mail lists.
- Assist with marketing lead analysis, competitive research, customer profiling and various research activities when requested.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to gather and report on lead generation data.
- Assist with the creation and editing of email, social media and lead nurturing campaigns.
- Assist with writing and proofing copy of internal and external communication vehicles.
- Work with outside vendors when needed; develop an understanding of Augusoft’s products and services, while gaining experience using various marketing mediums to impact the marketplace.
- Assist with logistics for sales and customer service events and conferences.
Pays $10/hour. Benefits package available. Potential for full time employment. Minneapolis, MN.
Full-Time. Hastings, Michigan
10-week program. Pays $15/hour.
Paid Internships –A platform where users can search paid internships across the USA.
BeautyForce –A platform where users sign up to participate in Beauty industry internships.