Appen-Butler-Hill, better known as Appen has new job openings available! They have recently opened up a category for Social Media Evaluators. If you have the drive and are already experienced with posting to social media, this may be the opportunity for you.
Appen is probably best known for its web search evaluation positions, they’re definitely not easy jobs to obtain….I tried and failed. The pay is excellent which is why people attempt/apply for these assignments.
Please keep in mind that no matter how easy the job may appear to be, Appen jobs are never that easy! Much success in your work from home journey!
What do Social Media Evalutors do?
Work from anywhere! Social media users of all ages are invited to join our quickly growing work from home freelance community that is helping to improve social media in your country. “Our global independent contractor teams focus on providing detailed insight into the relevancy and accuracy of search results, queries, photos, advertisements, and more. This global, human element helps our clients’ machine learning capabilities and improves future results for users.”
What is the work schedule?
Hours vary per project, however before a project assignment, consultants complete a qualification process over a one-week period. Once accepted on a project, consultants must consistently meet service levels that measure the accuracy of their work.
- Online daily social media use i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Able to follow instructions, work independently and meet time conditions of the project.
- Ability to clearly express thoughts and feelings in English, both verbally and in writing.
- A computer less than 3 years old.
- Microsoft Windows (Vista or above) or Mac operating system (not a tablet)
- A high-speed Internet connection
- Basic aptitude for installing applications, and troubleshooting and addressing software issues with limited support.