Hello, WAH family! I decided to post entry level remote openings for those of us who may not have the work experience needed for certain fields. Because these positions are remote you will need specific equipment to be eligible for these positions. Please do not apply to jobs before obtaining the necessary equipment.
Though these positions are at the entry level, that does not mean that no experience is required. Entry level positions are usually for those with limited experience in a field, Or quite possibly those who have the knowledge or certification, but lack the experience.
To be honest, these are the most skilled entry level positions I’ve seen yet! Be mindful of application details in order that you are putting in your best effort(s). Much success on your journey!
- BSEE in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Must be eligible to work in an ITAR environment, US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Current classroom or internship experience with chip-level, physical place and route design methods using digital and analog design concepts
- Experience with place and route software, LEF (library exchange format), DEF (design exchange format), CPF (common power format), UPF (unified power format
- Experience with LVS and DRC concepts and verification software (Calibre or Hercules)
- Experience with parasitic extraction software (QRC or StarRC)
- The ability to create scripts using TCL, PERL and Make commands
- Familiarity with software and editing tasks in a Linux operating system environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong commitment to learn from more experienced engineers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and on a team while interfacing with team members located all over the world.
- MSEE in Electrical or Computer Engineering; RTL coding experience; and familiarity with DFT or APAR design techniques or tool suites is a plus.
Marketing Intern-Content Management –“Percona is seeking passionate individuals who are interested in Marketing and/or studying the field of Marketing. At Percona, your internship will not be spent getting executives coffee. Actually, you will have the ability to work remotely and jump right into the work just like the rest of us!”
- Gain real-world knowledge and experience in marketing B2B
- Learn about marketing software and best practices
- Participate in regular department meetings
- Implement and own important projects and tasks
- Collaborate with key staff like VPs, Directors, and Managers
- Work remotely and/or onsite (if you live in the Raleigh, NC area)
- Must be a student or recent graduate of high school or college
- Must have a love for all things Marketing
- Must be motivated, organized, and a self-starter
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Google Drive
- Ability to participate within a cross-functional team and act autonomously as necessary
- Verbal and written skills in English
- Must have access to Internet and computer
- Skype Prefered for communications
- Able to work and train in a remote (work from home) environment
Schedule & Compensation:
20 hours / week min
- $15 per hour
Please see site for further application details.
Phone Interpreter –Under the direction of the project manager, the interpreter relays oral information between speakers of two different languages in the consecutive, and/or simultaneous (if explicitly requested), and/or sight translation modes, in compliance with ALTA policies and procedures, particularly relating to client confidentiality. The interpreter understands and abides by all published Standards of Practice and Codes of Ethics for Interpreters.
- Render messages from one language to another accurately, without omissions and additions, and maintaining message content, context, and style as much as possible.
- Facilitate effective communication between two parties that do not speak the same language by converting one spoken language to another.
- Maintain professional demeanor in presentation and communication style.
- Follow ethical codes that protect the confidentiality of information, and maintain client confidentiality pursuant to protocols established by the contract, HIPAA and industry standards.
- Act as cultural broker when/if necessary.
- Identify and resolve conflicts related to the meanings of words, concepts, practices, or behaviors.
- Know industry specific terminology, referencing glossaries and training materials.
- Ability to explain and interpret idiomatic expressions and cultural nuances.
What you’ll do:
- Lead virtual groups of Spanish-speaking individuals who are seeking to improve their health and lifestyle habits by preventing and managing chronic and pre-chronic conditions
- Understand user behavior both qualitatively and quantitatively, and apply the learnings
- Impact product decisions by reporting key findings from user stories
- Motivate, guide, and help our users navigate through their programs successfully
- Make sure everyone in your groups is happy, motivated and on track to meet their wellness goals
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study, OR an Associate’s Degree plus 2000 hours of related wellness experience (sports medicine, personal coaching, etc.)
- Native Spanish speaker is a PLUS
- You’ve worked as a teacher or coach and you love driving people to reach their goals
- You are passionate about nutrition and exercise
- You love understanding people– using qualitative and quantitative means
- Understanding how to deliver NDPP is a plus.
- Background in psychology and/or nutrition is a plus.
- Must have valid work authorization in the US
- Recent grads welcome! This is a great opportunity for those looking for behavioral health/lifestyle management experience
This is a remote 3 month contract position with up to 40 hours per week, with the opportunity for conversion.
We are currently ONLY hiring for remote positions in the following states:
Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia (Washington DC), Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin
Required Education & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Interested faculty should have an active and current CCNP certification. Additionally, faculty must preferably be a Cisco Certified Academy Instructor (CCAI), or must be willing to become a CCAI by themselves within two months of hiring.
- Professional experience in Computer Networking and Security
- You must meet the minimum technology requirements, which can be reviewed at https://www.umuc.edu/visitors/careers/facultyrecruit/upload/Adjunct-Faculty-Minimum-Technology-Requirements.pdf
- Experience teaching adult learners online and in higher education is strongly preferred
- This position is specifically to teach online
- Actively engage students through frequent interaction that motivates them to succeed, and conveys a genuine energy and enthusiasm for their learning.
- Guide students in active collaboration and the application of their learning in problem- and project-based learning demonstrations.
- Provide rich and regular constructive feedback, utilizing rubrics effectively for the assessment of student work, and acknowledging student accomplishments.
- Demonstrate relevant and current subject-matter expertise, and help students connect concepts across their academic program.
- Provide feedback to your program chair on possible curricular improvements.
This entry level sales role in Franchise Sales geared to finding and generating franchises opportunities for the franchisee sales team. In this role, you will develop and m aster the skills to successfully sell and promote Choice Hotels’ brands to new, existing, and converting hotel property owners.
What you’ll do:
- Cold call all existing hotel owners and prospect for potential sales.
- Locate and find available real estate sites for new construction opportunities.
- Identify alternatives franchise prospects in local communities.
Who you are:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; 4-year degree required.
- Has a generally understanding of the sales process.
- Excellent communicator and proficient people skill.
- Ability to travel 3-4 days a week/overnight.
- Must be able to uphold Choice’s Values & Performance Principles of collaboration, performance excellence, sense of urgency, innovation, inclusion & diversity, integrity & trust, customer focus, and respect.
Job location/Remote: This position supports the West Coast. The hired candidate must reside within the area or adjacent: California, Nevada, Arizona, Washington
Conduct thorough and comprehensive surveillance investigations
• Obtain quality surveillance video evidence
• Secure written/recorded statements
• Accident scene investigations
• Writing accurate and detailed reports
• Deposition and courtroom testimony as requested
• Completion of accurate daily time and mileage reporting as well as monthly expense reporting.
Ability to work independently
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Strong initiative and work ethic
• Possession of a valid driver’s license
• Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks
2 years experience in the field of private investigations preferred
• Degree in Criminology, Criminal Justice or related field preferred
• Entry level candidates encouraged to apply
Must live in or near Minnesota.