Hello, WAH family! I am writing today about positions I’ve found for professional-level workers. Most positions require at least a Bachelor degree to qualify as an applicant. These are mostly virtual/home based positions that require office equipment/technologies.
Profession-level employment is certainly what most WAH employment consists of, though jobs for those less skilled are also available. If any of these positions sound interesting feel free to submit your application information to those jobs. Any questions you may have regarding the jobs should be directed to that site’s administrators.
If none of these positions interest you try visiting previous posts to find a position. Wishing you much success on your journey! Professional Jobs.
Providing a learning environment that supports student success.
Teaching synchronous or asynchronous seminars (10 or 6 week units) as assigned by school or program.
Development and posting of the class syllabi in the class Discussion Board.
Maintaining school-determined virtual office hours per week for each class.
Ensuring timely management and response to electronic correspondence from students, administrators, and other school officials.
Masters degree in Anatomy, Physiology or a related Biological field from a regionally accredited institution and 18+ credit hours in Biological Sciences with an emphasis in Anatomy and Physiology.
1-3 years’ related practical/professional experience and/or training; online, higher education teaching experience is a preferred).
Exceptional computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite, Google applications and Adobe Connect meeting technology. Experience with education software like Blackboard and/or eCollege is preferred.
Do you have experience with audio and on screen editing? Are you proficient with Adobe Premier, Audition and After Effects? We’re searching for a Training Multimedia Associate to join our team! This could be your chance to support in the coordination, design, development, and delivery of effective training strategies and media to equip over 9,000 OCC volunteers!
- Designs and develops e-learning according to instructional design principles including scripts, storyboards, recorded narration, filmed video, on-screen graphics, course review, handouts, workbooks, and assessments using a variety of software and equipment.
- Using Adobe Premiere, Audition, and After Effects, edits and publishes video and audio for e-learning; including voiceover narration, transitions, titles, on-screen graphics, and effects.
- Works with OCC teams to develop ministry-specific training content to support field activity utilizing instructional design principles and different delivery methods including e-learning, video, presentations, handouts, and handbooks.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or Bachelor’s Science (B.S.) in instructional design, communications, or media from a four-year college or university; and one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced Ability to define training and audio/visual problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to organize, categorize, and sort training data based on multiple variables and multiple sources of information.
*This is a remote, part-time position lasting approximately 6 months.
*Looking for candidates who own a Mac and have Adobe Creative Cloud software. USA/Remote.
- Conduct classes in accordance with established syllabi and lesson plans.
- Prepare, administer and grade assignments, quizzes and tests.
- Provide objective and subjective feedback regarding student performance.
- Maintain records of student attendance, grades, lab, and/or homework assignments.
- Advise students regarding academic matters to improve successful course completion.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- A current working knowledge of all theory and practical applications for courses being taught.
- Communicate effectively verbally, in writing, and through appropriate electronic media.
- Work successfully in a team environment.
- Hold the appropriate degree for courses being taught, as stipulated by ACCSC.
Editing should be done in accordance with formal English editing style and guide…
Education A bachelor’s degree in Social Science, Journalism, Public Policy and Administration, Preventive Health, and Development or other relevant field is required. A master’s degree in these areas will be an asset.
- At least two years of professional editing experience in similar and related fields is required.
- Familiarity with languages and terminology of the United Nations is an advantage.
- Prior experience of editing in similar fields and familiarity with the UN work is an asset.
- Prior editing experience for donor reports, progress reports in the field of humanitarian assistance and health-related fields is an asset.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Knowledge of a second UN language is an advantage.
Contract type: Individual Contractor Agreement
Contract level: L-ICA 8
Contract duration: Until 31 December 2018 (Maximum 50 working days) Home Based.
Working for ICON you will be provided with a comprehensive benefits package including premium salary, bonus, 401K with employer match, generous PTO, paid holidays, company cell phone, FSA and college savings plan. We care about our people as they are the key to our success. Home Based/USA
We have an immediate opening for a Reference Data Consultant. The consultant is expected to establish enterprise-level processes for managing Reference Data, which is otherwise known as code tables, domains, or look-ups. These duties will be carried out jointly with a technical team that is building the infrastructure for a Golden Copy of reference data.
Duties will include:
- Develop, gain approval for, and implement processes to:
- Discover and select external standards for reference data.
- Profile and acquire external standards
- Manage subscriptions, both paid and unpaid, to external reference.
- On boarding and ingesting external reference data
.Skills and Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of experience working with Reference Data
- Excellent communication skills, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- A demonstrated track record of making a difference and adding value.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
Telecommute -Oakland, CA.
Designs, implements, integrates, and provides full support for complex software in a multi-tiered, multi-platform environment. Advises specialists on areas to focus installation and support efforts. Works with the Senior Principal to ensure operations are consistent with LOB and organization wide goals. Identifies and solves highly complex and critical systems related issues to meet the objectives for the corporation. Participates in software strategic planning and consulting on platform selection, version implementation, software product recommendation, and usage of enhanced functionality. Tracks installations, modifications, and support efforts to ensure goals are being met.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred 10 – 12 years of related infrastructure experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for a Security Engagement Consultant to support our National Security Practice supporting a wide range of clients in the commercial and federal space.
- 8 – 10 years of cyber security experience. The ideal candidate will have combined experience as a security practitioner and a security consultant.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree on Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Assurance or related field.
- Required certifications: CISSP, CISM, CRISC (at least one or comparable skills and experience)
- Extensive knowledge of current and upcoming security technologies and operations
- Knowledge of the various industry and government strategies and standards in privacy and security
Travel is required and will be approximately 50-75%. Remote/Nationwide.
Walden University seeks a dynamic, innovative faculty member for this contributing (part-time) position in the Ph.D. in Social Work and the DSW programs. Key responsibilities of this position include mentoring student research and teaching courses.
What to Expect as a Walden Faculty Member
Faculty members educate Walden University students by effectively and proficiently using online technology and resources so that knowledge, information, feedback, and critique are imparted to and shared with students in thoughtful, carefully formulated, well written, and timely communications.
Faculty members are assigned content courses, which are taught using the Blackboard platform, and are responsible for interacting with students within the LMS. Discussion Boards for classrooms are open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
Education and Experience:
The successful candidate will have:
An earned Ph.D. or DSW from an accredited university in Social Work.
Experience sitting on/chairing dissertation committees
Possess a significant record of academic (i.e., publications, presentations) and/or professional contributions to the field of study.
A minimum of 3 years of teaching experience at the degree level of the program and one year of online teaching experience is preferred
A commitment to supporting student success in a diverse population of adult learners.
Have a commitment to the social change mission of Walden University.
Experience with an on-line learning platform and leveraging technology in learning (required). Proficiency with SPSS for quantitative faculty and/or NVivo for qualitative faculty, preferred.
Please see site for further job/application details. Virtual position.
The ProfitStars Account Manager has overall responsibility for the ongoing business relationship with existing ProfitStars clients and is responsible for providing account oversight, serving as a second set of eyes on the ProfitStars customer base, striving to understand the customers’ strategic initiatives, as well as working to align the appropriate ProfitStars resources consistent with identified initiatives. The Account Manager conducts these daily practices in the interest of expanding positive customer relationships that are mutually beneficial, sustainable and profitable.
The Western U.S. Territory that this position will work consists of Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah and Washington.
- 55% – Plans and makes effective sales contacts with existing ProfitStars customers in order to meet annual goals in assigned territory. Sales goals will be accomplished through lead generation for product sales teams and the coordination of efforts relative to moving the identified opportunities through the sales process.
- 25% – Develops plans to sell strategic products in assigned territory by establishing trusted working relationships and collaborating with product sales executives. Development of trusting relationships and collaboration is a critical success factor in this position.
- 4-year college degree required or equivalent expereince in Financial Services or FinTech sales. Graduate degree in a comparable field to Business, Management, Finance or similar applicable focus is preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years full-time, comparable sales experience in the Financial Services or FinTech industries required.
Knowledge, Skills, Characteristics necessary for success;
- A broad exposure to the banking and credit union industry
- A reasonable understanding of the ProfitStars Account management model that includes “getting results through others” by being proactive, consistently meeting with accounts, identifying and qualifying sales opportunities, facilitating introductions, and collaborating with Product Sales Executives to expand mutually beneficial business relationships with ProfitStars customers.
- A thorough understanding of the selling processes acquired through previous work experience (i.e. something to relate to and serve as a basis for forming a “vision for success” in this role). Position is Remote.
11. Higher Ed Jobs
A platform for Higher Ed Professionals to find gainful employment. Openings include; Authors, Business Experts, Statistics Experts, Chemistry Experts, Senior Consultant, Online Web Design Tutor, and more. Please see site for full list of openings.
University of Phoenix has openings for faculty to teach online. “Our faculty members must meet rigorous standards. A master’s-level degree or higher is required in addition to practical experience as a working professional in order to teach with us. In addition to teaching positions, we also employ faculty development administrators, campus college chairs and college deans. And to meet the needs of our students, we employ academic, financial and enrollment representatives, and much more.”
Users also have a choice of whether to teach at a facility or online. There are several other open positions as well.
- Ensure the overall quality and consistency of writing in our math content
- Review content for grade-level appropriateness
- Copy edit to improve formatting and style
- Correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Professional editing experience
- BA/BS degree
- Demonstrated expertise in math content development with an editorial focus
- Impeccable knowledge of English grammar
- Superior writing and editing skills
Include in your application:
- Your resume
- A cover letter under 600 words, so that we can get to you know you better
This is a Remote/Contract position. Please see site for complete list of job requirements.
14. Record Searcher
1.As an experience record searcher, the incumbent assists in conducting and conducts records searches, which provide comprehensive coverage of basic suitability, loyalty and security, for approximately fifty Government agencies having some of the nation’ s most sensitive missions. These searches are increasingly tailored to obtain specific information needed by the employing agency to make enlightened selection and/or security clearance determinations. May obtain special coverage for such diverse position s as attorneys, labor mediation officials, scientists employed by the Department of Energy, and U.S. Marshalls.
2.Conducts searches initiated to resolve questions of employment eligibility developed by National Agency Checks and Inquiries or arising from employment applications. Is assigned the less complex cases which do not involve prominent subjects or derogatory information of a highly sensitive nature. Assignments are carried out under close supervision and detailed guidance is provided.
- 1 year investigative service experience and/or record searcher experience
This is a full Time remote position.
This is a Remote/Full-Time position starting at $14/hour.
- Proactively identify and engage top talent that matches the clients desired skill set using various sourcing techniques.
- Screen resumes, conduct phone screenings and phone interviews.
- Source resumes through various forms of media including online databases and networking with numerous organizations locally and nationally.
- Utilize creative and non-traditional recruitment strategies to help build an experienced, skilled, and diverse talent pool.
- Maintain candidate database via our Applicant Tracking System.
- Maintain reporting metrics and generate reports on a regular basis.
Keys to success:
- 1-3 years proven work experience as a Recruiter or similar position.
- 1-3 years’ experience recruiting within the automotive industry or a call center environment.
- Exceptional communication, interviewing, and organizational skills.
- Hands-on experience using sourcing techniques (Knowledge of Boolean, Board, Database, Network, Phone, and Mobile sourcing techniques).
- Employer paid Health Insurance and paid vacation.
Only considering candidates from these areas; GA, FL, NV, TX, and WI.
Also has open Administrative Assistant position. Open to same areas listed above.