With the way things are going in our world today and many being uncertain about their financial future, I thought it to be a good idea to locate at home employment that offered company benefits.
I have found that even those companies that only employ part time employees are offering benefits as well. During my search quite a few organization’s did not go into any detail about which benefits were readily available, but stated there was a “benefits package”.
Concluding Thoughts: Take advantage of the jobs listed here, most only require a HS diploma or GED to qualify. Most positions are remote with a few being location specific. Much success on your work from home journey!
2. Sitel –Hires Customer Service Reps to WFH. Starting pay is between $9-$11/hour.
Benefits available –Career advancement opportunities, 70% of leaderships roles come from internal promotions Medical and dental benefits for full-time employees 401(K) Retirement Match Opportunities to earn additional income through incentive opportunities Vacation and holiday pay Employee discounts with Sitel’s many major brand-name partners World class virtual team / coaching work environment USA. Please see site for further location details. Start your job search here.
3. ABC Financial –Seeking Call Center Reps to WFH. Pay is $11.00+\ hour. Position is remote. Must live in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Oklahoma, Texas, or Utah.
Benefits available Full-time, set work schedules *Full benefits package *Paid time off *All required equipment/hardware *Lots of growth opportunities *A fun, collaborative environment
4. Active Network –Seeking to fill Data Engineer position. Must possess; 2-5 years of experience working in and/or supporting MS SQL Server environments.
Health, Dental,Vision, Pet insurance, 401k.
5. Convergys –Seeking At Home Agents to fill Customer Service position(s). USA. See site for further location details. Headset required.
You would like a full benefit package with medical, vision, and dental coverage. You would like to earn paid vacation. You would like to participate in a 401-K plan and be reimbursed for college tuition.
6. New Corp –Seeking to fill Customer Service/Call Center positions. These positions are WFH. HS diploma/GED required. 1 year customer service/call center experience. Must type 30 wpm. Considered an employee, not a contractor. Earn $9-$10/hour. Must live near Nashville, TN.
Benefits available Benefit packages available to full and part time employees.
7. Amazon –Seeking to fill WFH Customer Service Associate French/French Canadian. Earn $10/hour. Full-Time only. In order to be considered for this position you must live in one of the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Virginia.
8. Customer Service Associate fluent-Japanese. Earn $10/hour. HS diploma/GED. Basic typing, phone, and computer navigation skills.
9. Humana –Seeking to fill a Citrix Consultant Administrator (Home office) position. Experience in large-scale design and support of Citrix products (XenApp and/or XenDesktop), Microsoft products (server OS, Office, etc.) Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience Self starter – looking for new ideas, innovative ways to accomplish initiatives
10. Parexel –Seeking to fill a Principle Statistical Programmer position. Provide leadership, project specific training, stakeholder management, external sponsor support, resource management, and project management for the required programming tasks supporting clinical trial activities. Provide oversight and guidance on multiple-trial programs, complex trials, and submission projects (including Integrated Summary of Safety or Efficacy).
11. TeleNetwork –Hires Customer Service Reps to WFH. Training is paid at $9 per hour, after training earn $10 per hour.
Paid time off, Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K.
12. Windy City Call Center –Seeks Customer Service Agents to WFH. Hires around the US for CSR positions. Hourly pay starts at $9 and increase to $10 after 90 days on the job. Incentives and bonuses are offered as well.
Both full- and part-time employees begin earning paid time off after 90 days of employment. Training, which is done online, is paid. Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance benefits available with the company contributing to the plan. and the company offers a match in the 401(k) plan.
13. UHaul –Seeks Part-Time Customer Service Reps to WFH. Agents who do not do sales calls will earn approximately $8.50/hour or minimum wage for your state. Those who handle sales will earn a bit more.
Dental plan, Limited medical, 401k, Stock purchase, Company discounts, Credit Union.
14. Transcom –Seeking Customer Service Agents to WFH. Must be at least 18 years of age and be able to pass a criminal background check. Work 35-40 hours/week on average. Employment test will be administered before employment is offered. HS diploma/GED required.
15. Xerox –Technical Support. Pennsylvania. Full -Time employment. Must have at least 6 months experience with customer interaction.
16. Zapier –Seeking to fill Customer Champion position. Help customers via email or chat to ensure they have the best experience possible (teammates tend to send 60+ emails every day), troubleshooting their problems and answering their questions. Positions available in the following locations; Washington, Maryland, Florida, Connecticut, Wisconsin, Michigan, Oregon, California, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Australia, England, and Spain.
Based on experience
Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage
401k retirement plan with 4% company match
2-3 annual company retreats to awesome places
14 weeks paid leave for new parents
17. Buffer –Hiring Happiness Heroes. This is a WFH position.
An ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience providing support in a SaaS environment, and work primarily from a UTC-5 timezone (EST).
Other attributes that we think might create a great fit:
You have experience working on technical issues, troubleshooting bugs, and communicating with engineers.
You’ve actively been using Social Media for several years.
You have consistently been using Buffer for at least 3 months and have strong familiarity with the product.
18. Automattic –Seeking to fill a Happiness Engineer position. Helping people use Automattic’s products, including WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Gravatar, and more
Troubleshooting, investigating, and creating detailed bug reports
Crafting and editing helpful support documentation